A classically trained artist who has entered the field of user experience. I am passionate about creating meaningful solutions for brands and the people that incorporate them in their everyday lives.
Gabby Loeff is a visual designer and storyteller with degrees in Business and Fine Art. Originally from Scottsdale, Gabby pursued her undergraduate career at Brandeis University in Boston. There she learned to hone her skills in business and refine her work as an abstract and surreal painter. Gabby’s love for the arts and passion for creativity ultimately led her to discover the field of user experience design. Through self-taught study and a Cornell design certificate, Gabby has successfully crossed over into the world of UX. Her classical training in business and the arts has given her a unique perspective as a designer and problem solver. Since beginning her journey in UX, Gabby has helped local Boston companies pioneer their branding and marketing solutions through Agile Project Management as early stage startups.
• Work through Agile Management and report directly to UX Design Lead
• Design and update branding and marketing assets for company web pages including iconography, illustrations, composite images, and UX wireframes
• Craft iterations of print advertisements for local bus shelters through B2C marketing campaign
• Research competitor analytics to generate new strategies for marketing and landing pages
• Create and design Unbounce landing pages to generate higher conversation rates
• For category-creating B2B technology startup, aided in logo development and created visual design prototypes
• Created wireframes for simplified data workflows using Balsamiq
• Tasked to develop sales and marketing materials for company website
• Aided in creating branding material